Our blog is dedicated to seasonal living: cooking with local produce (sometimes our own), sewing for the home and searching out vintage bargains.

We believe that most of the pleasure is in the journey - in the making and creating, even if in a simple way.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Staying out of the rain

There's not much to do outside right now...or I guess what I really mean is, it's not much fun going outside in the pouring rain (and that includes sweeping up piles of wet leaves!) 

At least there's a reminder of summer in our conservatory...some pink pelargoniums still flowering away.

If you've just navigated to our new blog from The Homely Year, it's good that you're here, and welcome to A Homespun Year.  Do hope you'll stick around for more posts and we'll try and catch up with everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, it's so nice to see you blogging again! I've added this new 'home' of yours to my Flighty's plot lawn loungers list.
    With the weather as it is I'm spending much of my time armchair gardening! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I heard you on Aleena Naylor's show this morning. I look forward to reading more posts of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, we hope to post some recipes (especially Christmas ones)soon. Margaret and Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back ladies wondered where you had got too.

    Look forward to more lovely recipes

    Take care

    pattypan

    ReplyDelete